Caboolture Sports Cricket Club’s vision is to be widely recognised as the local hub for our sport by providing a family-based, fun and welcoming club that caters from juniors through to Brisbane district competition and beyond. Our vision is to also is to be consistently acknowledged for our facilities, administration, support for coaching and officiating, our participation and development programs, and our competition and selection successes at all levels of the game.
Caboolture Sports Cricket Club’s mission is to promote, administer, and develop the game of cricket in Caboolture and surrounding region.
Caboolture Sports Cricket Club’s objectives are the key drivers for our business. In adhering to our mission and striving to fulfil our vision, we focus our activities and actions on the achieving the following nine objectives. Each of our objectives is supported later in this plan with an action plan that aims to define and allocate tasks that will help achieve each objective.
- Brisbane District – Develop the club so that it meets all criteria and gains entry into the Brisbane district competition for our senior grade which includes senior premier 1st and 2nd grades, and Under 16 and women’s grades.
- Player Development – Design, deliver and maintain a player development program that nurtures our athletes at all levels of competence which provides a structured pathway of development for those wishing to advance to their next level of the game.
- Coach & Official Development – Recruit, develop, support, encourage and recognise coaches and officials from within our membership.
- Facilities & Equipment – Provide the appropriate quantity and quality of facilities that can meet the needs of our membership now and into the future.
- Communication – Maintain effective communication links both internally to our own members and externally to our various stakeholders.
- Competitiveness – Be competitive at all levels at all times so that we maximize our opportunities to win.
- Management & Administration – Maintain a management structure and administration process that meets the current and developing needs of our club, while at all times maintaining honest and ethical practises, and having a focus on supporting and developing a business structure that relies predominantly on volunteers.
- Financial – Create and deliver realistic operational and capital development budgets that meet the short and longer term needs of our club and its members. Maintain existing and find new stable funding sources.
- Club Spirit – Ensure that the spirit and culture of the Caboolture Sports Cricket Club family is reinforced through all our decisions and actions, by focussing on family involvement, catering to different needs of our players, always competing in the spirit of the game, being affordable and providing a value-for-money, and making sure fun, safety and enjoyment are witnessed at all levels.