For more than 20 years, Cricket Australia and State and Territory Cricket Associations have delivered entry-level cricket programs that enable children to learn cricket skills in a fun, friendly and enjoyable environment.
Master Blasters (previously MILO T20 Blast) is a fun, social, safe, cricket program for boys and girls who can bowl with a straight arm over 14m. It is much shorter than traditional cricket, with a maximum of 90 minutes playing time. All the equipment is supplied and the games usually take place at the same venue each week, at a local cricket club or community centre.
- Perfect for boys and girls who can bowl with a straight arm over 14m
- Approximate age range is 7 to 10 year old’s dependent on skill level
- Includes modified games of cricket
- Minimum of 6 sessions with each session lasting up to 90 minutes
- All equipment provided
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
- We provide all the equipment
- Girls only teams, as well as mixed teams are available
- Caters for children with a disability
By taking part in this program your child will learn:
- Judge, respond and hit a moving ball
- Run between wickets with calling
- Bowl with a straight arm over 16m
- Catch and throw over 16m
- Game sense
Caboolture Sports Cricket is committed to enabling our local community to play cricket so we encourage as many people to get involved in this great program. It is a great stepping stone into a future in cricket.
Click here to register.