Junior Blasters (previously called MILO in2CRICKET) program is for kids learning the basic skills of cricket with participants building their skills through fun, game based activities. The activities are designed for small groups to ensure every child gets a go, allowing them to test and learn new skills. When they have mastered the basics they will be ready to graduate to Master Blasters where they can play modified games of cricket.
- For boys and girls learning the basic skills of the game (approx. age 5-7)
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- Minimum 6 week program
- Sessions last up to 60 minutes
- All equipment provided
- It’s safe – we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
- Inclusive of children with a disability
- Great opportunites for parent involvement
By taking part in this program your child will learn:
- Hit a moving ball
- Bowl with a straight arm
- Throw, pass and catch balls
- Track and trap balls
- Game sense
This program prepares the child for Master Blasters (previously MILO T20 Blast). If your child has these skills they are ready for the next step!
Caboolture Sports Cricket is committed to enabling our local community to play cricket so we encourage as many people to get involved in this great program. It is a great stepping stone into a future in cricket.
Click here to register.